Monday, August 18, 2008

Girl Time

Movies, shopping, eating and talking, talking, talking. I love getting together with all of the girls. How lucky am I to have family that are some of my best friends! We truly enjoy being together. While Amy was here we had a fun night at Gateway with Donna and all of the sisters, in-laws and older cousins. We had a blast eating at the Rumbi Grill then enjoying the movie, Ma Ma Mia. We always sit through all of the credits talking and discussing the movie. I really think we could have a show with all of our insights and perspective.


Another night we snuck aways to see "Maid of Honor". Amy, Joanne, Wendy and I plus my friend Natalie and Amy's friend Amy, savored another night with no kids. (Thanks Jon!) After the movie we sat in the car talking until midnight. Once Jon started flashing the porch lights we knew we were in trouble. Oops Cooper was still awake. (Sorry Jon!) Another fun afternoon I got to tag along shopping with Amy and some of her close friends from High School. They were so fun to be around. I could have listened to them all day retelling all of their funny stories. They are hilarious! I felt like the little kid tagging along with the cool older kids.

We had one other shopping afternoon. Amy, Wendy, Lexi and I looked for ways to transform our homes by picking out new decor at Tai Pan. We all got some great stuff. I have to say I'm not really big into shopping as an event, but I could get use to spending time with friends and money in one fell swoop.

0 comments: