Friday, August 22, 2008

Jewelry Parties

Amy is amazingly talented. So much so, that she has created, designed, and hand made her own jewelry line. It really is quite fabulous! I felt so lucky to host Wendy's (maybe I stole it?) annual neighborhood jewelry part. The day of the party Amy and I visited most of they day while I was busy preparing treats and she was busy finishing off some of her jewelry. I can never run out of things to talk about with Amy. I will say we both probably would have accomplished more without getting distracted by each other. But where is the fun in that?

We had the party in the backyard, and thanks to some last minute help from my best backdoor neighbor Natalie, the party was a success. We had a great turnout. I had so much fun visiting with all of my friends. I realized that this is why people like having parties, they are fun!! I also felt like my training from the party guru and one of my best friends, Heather, had paid off. She has given me party 101 and I hope that she was proud! Can't wait for next year!



0 comments: