Thursday, October 16, 2008

Snowy Sunday

On Sunday October 12, we woke up to SNOW! Crazy! I love winter and I love playing in the snow, but I also love fall and only two weeks of perfect cool crisp weather is not enough. Fortunately it was melted by the next day. I guess mother nature just wanted us to have a sneak peak of what is coming.

Madi LOVES the snow. Even though she was sick the night before, we couldn't stop her from throwing on her snow stuff and heading out to play at ten O' clock in the morning. (Jon, aren't you glad I bought her snow suit early?:))

Our first snow angel.

Snow is like play dough to Madi. She loves building stuff!

Our pink snow man! Tyli might have to get use to trying to move in this outfit!





Macie, Madi, Payden and Ty with the first snowman of the season!

3 comments:

Brent and Laura said...

Elisabeth and Christian had fun playing in the snow too! As for me, I was nice and warm inside my house. I prefer warm weather!

benandnatty said...

Those kids were so cute out there...I wasn't leaving my cozy fire to go out there with them, but I kept on peeking out the window and laughing at how much fun they were having!

MOM THE BOMB said...

You have such adorable kids! And you're such a good mom. Thanks for being such a good friend to Cindy.

Susan Reed (Cindy's Sister)