Friday, October 24, 2008

On Top of the World


Every year snowbird has a "customer appreciation days" in the fall. During this time you get to go and ride the tram to the top of the mountain for free. (With the donation of a can of food.) We love to do this. It is so beautiful looking at the world from a different perspective. It's during these experiences that I know that God lives, that he created me and the beauties of the world that I enjoy. I love these moments when everything makes sense and I'm filled with a greater purpose than I was the moment before.

The girls love riding the "sky train".

Seriously, I live by this. Isn't it amazing?

I'll let the rest of these pictures speak for themselves and for lack of a better adjective, it was BEAUTIFUL....




3 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

Next year, we are totally in! Love your cute girls.

Amy said...

So beautiful Jodi. We would so be doing that kind of thing with you if we were there. I sure miss the mountains, but I still love it here too. Your girls are so darling. How fun that you and the Brown's went to a pumpkin patch. Happy Fall, and have a great Halloween. I love this time of year.

Unknown said...

That was so fun. I just loved it. Why don't we do more things like that? I'd sure be up for them!