Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hangin With My Brownies

I love my Browns. I have always felt more than blessed to be given a third family. Even during their saddest times they can make me feel good. I love them all so much! They came over for Sunday dinner. Somehow I recruited the older kids too. Lucky me! I love being with them! It was fun showing off all my closets! (You loved them, right Mike?) Thanks for the photos Meg! This post is dedicated to Sarah who says she always reads my blog, but never leaves any evidence. (Hint, hint)

The best "other" family a girl can have.

Oh, my babies all grown up! I guess they are more like sisters now.


Someday I want boys just like these two.


Not much has changed for Sarah. She still acts five. :)
(You know I love you Sar!)

Jon getting his boy fix.


Tyli and Madi LOVE all of the attention.
They adore the Browns as much as I do!

3 comments:

Sarah Hansen said...

Let's be honest Jodi, I'm the most mature one of the group! I love these pictures and I love your family even more!

Becky said...

Thanks for looking at the Parrys. You are such a good friend to Cindy. I love looking at the pictures of your cute little family and little girly girls (never had one of those). We eat, breathe and sleep football, so lingo is not hard to come by.

Unknown said...

Who's the weird girl locked in the cage? O_O

Ahh... nothin like a good brownie fix to lift the spirits. Good fun for the whole family!