Friday, October 24, 2008

Pickin' Pumpkins with our Brownies

Last Friday we went to the Pumpkin Patch with the Meagan, Sarah, Lizzy and Ben. We had so much fun! First we took a trip through the corn maze. This took us awhile. I guess we get lost easy, even with a great guide like Meagan. The kids were great though. (Well, Sarah complained a little. Surprised anyone?:)) It was all worth it when we got our treat. Yeah! Then we got to pick the perfect pumpkins. We are excited to test Jon's pumpkin carving skills next week. We had a great time. We always love hangin' with our Brownies!!

And we're off! The whole group excited to go.

Ty loves Sarah! But then again, who doesn't?

A little snack for the trip. Yummmm.

Madi adores Lizzy!
I couldn't think of a better person for her to look up to.

This is the spooky flock of birds that were following us in the corn maze. I've never seen or heard birds like that.

Yipee!! We made it!!

Supermodel Meg picking out her pumpkin.

Ty found her perfect pumpkin
and she'll pick it up just as soon as she finishes her treat.

My pumpkin' cuties.

4 comments:

crystal said...

Jodi, Those pictures were so pretty. i love that you always have something deep to comment about. You inspire me to be more appreciative!!! Your girls look like they had a blast at the pumpkin patch! Talk to ya soon

Meagan and Quinn Cottle said...

I was a pretty good navigator wasn't I?? Haha! Well I finally looked at your blog and decided I'd better comment or you'd be mad! Love ya Jodi!

--\V- said...

This looks so fun. I absolutely love your blog. I wish mine could be so cute. Your pictures are beautiful. I think you are the next Haley Volk, seriously.

Sarah Hansen said...

Oh this was so much fun! I miss your little girls...and you I guess! haha I'll have to come visit sometime soon!