Friday, January 23, 2009

Friends For Life

Friendships change all through life. Different friends help you through different times. It seems that every stage I've been through brings someone new into my life. Often, so many friendships fade, but the ones that don't are the friends you just might keep forever. I have a group of friends that really are my friends for life. These girls honestly helped me through the most challenging years. Most of which I'd like to forget, but they don't hold that against me. Life has taken us in so many different directions, yet when we get together it really is as if nothing has changed. I love them all so much. I am so proud of the amazing things they each are accomplishing with their lives. I guess the moral of the story is... junior high sleepovers are the foundation for a lifetime of laughter.


2 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

Um, totally offended that I am not listed as a friend for life...Just kidding. So glad you moved in the neighborhood. :)

Jodi said...

Em,

I'm sure years down the road I'll be doing a friend post all about you. The moral of that story will be: Rock band builds friendships for forever. Well, it's not the best moral. Just give me a few more years to work on it. :)