Sunday, December 7, 2008

What the December?!!!






We spent yesterday afternoon picking up the rest of the leaves. That's right! December 6th! Insane! It was so warm outside we just wore sweaters. It really was a beautiful day. Madi always loves playing in the leaves so the girls had a great time. Our old house had so many leaves and trees that as we were cleaning up this pile of leaves it seemed like hardly any. It was just enough to make a big pile for cute pictures and a fun pile to jump in. When we were done, our yard looked ready for summer. It is seriously that warm. Come on snow! Bring it on!
(OK, I wrote this paragraph like I actually helped clean up the leaves, when Jon really did all of the work. I took fun photos though. :))

As I was taking a picture of Tyli on her cell phone, I remembered taking a similar picture of Madi in the leaves reading a book. Pretty typical of their personalities I'd say. I just wonder if it's any indicator of what I'll be dealing with when they are teenagers. Yikes!

1 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

That is so funny! It really is typical of their little personalities. So stinkin' cute!