Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shopping With the Girls

My friends and I decided that we needed to have a girls day out. There is no better way to spend a girls day than shopping, shopping, eating and shopping some more. We had so much fun visiting all the great decorating stores and getting the good "after Halloween" deals. Then we got to have lunch at my favorite place, The Olive Garden. Yummmm! We had a great time!

These are the funnest girls to hang out with. Lucky me!

One of my favorite stores, which is funny, because I'm not even into decorating that much. But even I can appreciate cool stuff at reasonable prices.

Brent says that anyone who thinks there is a recession can come and visit us.
I love his face in this picture.

When talking about trouble, these two are it. But I love them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So when do the men get a shopping spree? It's only fair. BestBuy here we come!

Jodi said...

Keep dreaming! Tell you what, if you plan it with more than four people, you are good to go! (Since that will probably never happen, I'm safe, right?:))

Mike and Emily said...

Emily + Laura = TROUBLE. Jodi, it's your job to keep them under control.

Mike and Emily said...

Just so you know, that comment above was written by Mike, not me...in case you had trouble figuring that out.

Brent and Laura said...

We are not trouble! Just think, if we weren't such good "bargain" shoppers you would be in a lot more debt!!! We are just trying to help out the economy. E&L Bailout plan!

So when is the next "girls day out"?

Jodi said...

Wow! A comment from MIKE? Lucky me. Only there is one problem, no one can control Laura and Em. We better just love them, trouble and all. :)

And Laura, I'm up for a girls day out anytime!

benandnatty said...

Yeah...I feel a little cheated! New baby=no shopping spree for Natty. I am so up for the next trip! Black Friday here we come!