Monday, November 24, 2008

I hope this movie "sucks" in all the right ways!

I hoped this movie would "suck in all the right ways" and for me it did! I loved the movie! Of course it could never live up to the book, and there were changes, some for the good and some I didn't love, but overall I thought it was great! Edward totally grew on me (although he definitely got on my good side by posing with me in a picture before the movie), and I loved Bella. Jasper was a little weird, but the line in the movie describing him as if he were in pain made his facial expressions so funny that even he grew on me a little by the end. I loved how the high school scenes became more of a reality too, just the goofiness of that age. I guess I'm getting old and forgot a little how it is. I absolutely loved the baseball scene and I thought that the ballet studio scene was incredible! My least favorite part was Edward's diamond skin. That's just not how I pictured it! Oh well, I'll take the good with the bad.

My favorite part was going to this movie with my sister, sister-in-law, niece, best friend, and cool neighbors. What more could a girl ask for? Twilight lovers unite!

We all met for dinner before the movie! Twenty of us in all. I know the coolest people!

Edward totally has his arm around me in this picture. Jon was so jealous!:)
Yes we are nerdy enough to pose with people dressed up as characters from the movie.
I'm not even sure who these people are suppose to be.

This is us in great anticipation for the movie.
We had a blast and although maybe everyone didn't LOVE it, no one was sorry they came!

3 comments:

::Sylvia:: said...

Looks like a great time! It's always so nice to have girly time isn't it?

I'm one of your partners in the Kids' Ornament Swap btw :0).

benandnatty said...

I am soooo jealous I couldn't make it, especially when I saw that you got to meet Edward!

Kathleen said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Jasper totally looked like Edward Scissorhands! He made me laugh too...plus I didn't like that Edward wore that same wool coat practically the entire movie.

I actually liked the movie too, but my sister warned me of the awkward parts, so that helped:)