Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Night

This year was especially enjoyable because we got to visit so many fun cousins before we went trick-or-treating. Then Casey and Elise joined us to travel around from house to house. We had a blast in our new neighborhood!! It was so warm. It seemed as though the entire neighborhood was out. It really felt like one giant party.
Madi is definitely a hard core trick-or-treater!! She traveled the entire ward without a complaint. Impressive!! The funniest part of the night was having this little car of teenagers slowly driving around blasting mariachi music. Everyone in the car was wearing sombreros and bopping back and forth to the beat of the music. It is still so funny to me that I can laugh just thinking about it. I already loved my new neighborhood, but after such a fun night I don't know if I'll ever be able to move. Once we got home, we all pigged out on candy. What more can you ask for from Halloween?

We always start Halloween night off with a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Fulks. They always have yummy treats to share.

Visiting Chase, Bryson, and Brynlee

Visiting Brooklyn and Parker.

Madi has gone trick-or-treating every year of her life with Kambry and Bryce. It just isn't Halloween without the Pehrsons!

Even Casey, Elise, and Jon dressed up. Who wouldn't want to give this group extra treats?

Check out this hottie!!

A visit from Grandma Dorothy.

Reaping the Rewards!

8 comments:

Meagan and Quinn Cottle said...

Oh Jon!! HAHAHAHA That just made my day!

Unknown said...

I did not give permission for that picture to be put on the blog!

But I must say.... if you've got it, then you might as well flaunt it.

benandnatty said...

I loved the pic of Jon! Next year we'll have to see if we can bribe Ben to dress up too! (oh and by the way, the comment about not ever being able to move...don't you even consider EVER moving)

Amber said...

First of all, your girls are adorable. I love the costumes! Tutus are so much fun! Hopefully someday I will get a little girl so I can dress her up. Because frankly I don't think Ben would approve of the boys in ruffles or frilly things. Second, I love Jon's new hair-do...very....niccceee....

Jordan Frazier said...

Yours girls are so cute! Looks like you had fun!

the dutson five said...

Oh my goodness! You're girls are so cute - I absolutely love those costumes!

Mike and Emily said...

Halloween is the BEST! Love the costumes, Jon's especially. By the way, Jon, you are welcome to come and play with Mike's toys anytime you want. Just let Jodi know, and we can set up a play date for you two.

Amy said...

Wow, that brother of mine sure knows how to sport the tight pants and big hair. Gotta love it. Sounded like such a fun night. I love your neighborhood too. I take a bit of ownership in it since I spend so much time there in the summer.