Saturday, June 13, 2009

Singin' in the Rain

The girls and I have had enough of the rain! It is seriously putting a "damper" on our summer. (Ha, ha!) We decided to embrace the wetness and enjoy it. So we headed out to our favorite lane for a splashy stroll. We had so much fun! It was so beautiful and clean. I went a little crazy with the photos but I couldn't help myself. Enjoy.






Ty is the only 2 year old I know that cries if you DON'T buckle her seatbelt. I'm the irresponsible mom who just wants to leave it UNbuckled so she can climb in and out when she wants.


I remember taking pictures with my dad. He loved photography. Now Madi is starting to see photos around her too. She spotted this dragonfly and fell in love. She snapped this photo herself.







4 comments:

Carol said...

Great pictures. I love the one of her little feet in the puddle. By the way, R- has to have her stroller buckled too. It killed me at the zoo... all day long unbuckle to see the animals buckle again to go to the next place. Where did you go on your walk?

Amy said...

Awwhhh. I love Lagoon Lane...even in the rain. I heard you guys have had way too much rain. We had two weeks like that too. Ugghh. But way to make the best of it. Hopefully it will dry up by the time we get there and just be beautiful and green. I love the pics. You have such a great eye..and beautiful subjects.

benandnatty said...

Those pics are awesome! We should have come, you guys looked like you had a great time!

Boni said...

I love the Lagoon trail, we'll have to go sometime! Great pics!