Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scott+Jen+Baby

YIPPEE!! Scott and Jen have finally got their baby! (Seriously...I am honestly tearing up just writing that.) She is so cute!! The best part is too see how happy they are. It is so great to see them so full of joy. I never thought I'd see the day when my brother would be giggling about baby hiccups. Well, maybe not giggling, but definitely excited. I am so happy for them. It has been a long wait. We love this little addition to their family.
We had a little celebration when we got to meet the baby. I was able to snap a few photos for fun. The best part is their giant smiles. :)

Baby Gabbert

Scott's Family Photo





We also got a family photo. We are missing a couple of people, but at least we have this one. :) Thanks Nat!

Gabbert Family

3 comments:

benandnatty said...

The family picture turned out GREAT!! I also love the pictures of Jen and Scott! You can just see the happiness in their beaming smiles!

Boni said...

I love it! That makes me so happy!

Amy said...

I am so happy for your brother. What an amazing thing. Your family looks wonderful. What a great spot you have there to take pictures. Can't wait to take more pictures there myself.