Sunday, February 8, 2009

My First Official "Unofficial" Photo Shoot

I have a best friend that I've had since I was five. Pretty amazing, I know. I can even brag that we really have been very close during all of that time, and even still hang out and talk all of the time. Pretty incredible! Her little brother, Tate, was recently married and I went to take some "snapshots" of the wedding lunch. I had so much fun. They are the cutest couple!

I love black and white pictures, especially for weddings. It is just so classic. So here a just a few pictures in my version of the "Black and White Story".

























6 comments:

benandnatty said...

You earned every penny of that gift card!! Those pictures are Great...I guess if you decide to stop tutoring, you can always go into the photography business!

Brent and Laura said...

Those pictures are awesome! I keep learning more and more about how talented you are Jodi! Maybe I will hire you for our next family picture!

--\V- said...

These turned out AMAZING! You are awesome and every time I read your blog and look at your pictures (I think it is 3 times now) I want to have your life. You are an amazing person full of life and great insights into your children and husband. I just love ya! Thanks again for taking pics at the wedding. You are the best!

Love Elise(I think I'm logged in under Casey's account)

Anonymous said...

Wow those photos are amazing Jodi!! You did an incredible job. :)

Stacy said...

Excellent job Jodi! I agree, you need to start going pro...you have a gift (one of many)!

Laura said...

How funny I was looking at these pictures thinking they looked familiar and then realized this is the same wedding my sister-in-law Andrea just flew in from Pennsylvania to go to. Small World. And I love the pics, you did a great job.