Thursday, January 6, 2011

ACCEPT

I came across the blog/website: http://aliedwards.com/2010/12/one-little-word-2011.html#more-8036

I was a little inspired. It's funny how once you learn about something you start to see it everywhere. That's the case with "One Little Word". I love the idea of choosing something, one way to change myself for the new year. I still want to keep and break all of my other resolutions, but to focus on one word....I might be able to do that.

So the word I've chosen is ACCEPT.

I want to ACCEPT God's plan for me, even if it might not be my plan.

I want to ACCEPT the things that I can not change.

I want to ACCEPT myself for who I am.

I want to ACCEPT others for who they are.

I want to ACCEPT the differences in my children and embrace them.

This will be an interesting journey...

0 comments: