Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Morning

This year we decorated our tree a little differently. I loved how it turned out. I know that I have a sweet little humble family room, but all decorated for Christmas it made me happy! On Christmas Eve Jon bring it down by the fire so we can celebrate Christmas morning by it. I liked it there so much I think next year we'll need to trees.


The girls were so excited. Tyli kept asking where Santa was. We had kept telling her that Santa was coming. Of course she was disappointed! She was planning on seeing him! Luckily she had all of her presents to distract her. The both got what they wanted. Ty had been asking for a Snow White dress and Madi wanted a Didj. Nothing like getting just what you wanted!








1 comments:

benandnatty said...

I loved your Christmas tree this year, it was so beautiful...you sure have some pretty cute kids too!