Saturday, July 26, 2008

Madison Marie Fulks



M-Merry
A-Active
D-Determined
I-Independent
S-Silly!!!
O-Open (to love, friends, people, and a good time.)
N-Nice

M-Mischief Maker
A-Artsy
R-Reading Maniac
I-Imaginative
E-Easygoing

F-Fun!Fun!Fun!
U-Upright
L-Loyal
K-Kissable
S-Singing Queen



Madi can't be four. Wasn't it yesterday she was just born? Or smiling at me for the first time? Or learning to sit up? Or learning to talk? Or saying her words so cute? Or holding my hand everywhere she went? It seems strange as a parent to spend so much time trying to help a person learn and grow when all I really want is for her to never change. OK, maybe that's not true, but if only she could do it a little slower.



Madison has been a joy since her surprise arrival. I've seen her bring light and joy to others especially her family and mostly her parents. She is bright and happy and fun. She sings a song wherever she goes. She loves to read, color, dance, swim and play. She is so creative and loves to problem solve. I can't imagine my life without her smile each morning. I love you Madi. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

benandnatty said...

I am glad that I have a bloggin' buddy! Your page is so cute and I just love those pics of Madi!!

Nat

Unknown said...

I especially love the new theme! So colorful!!!

Stacy said...

Too cute! You're quite the photographer - can you come and take pictures for me??

Kathleen said...

She is so beautiful! So, we miss you guys so much...and Kaysville and the 4th of July parade. That is such a cool little town. Good job on the 5k, I almost died running one of those, the worst is when the 8 year old kids are passing you :). So glad we've connected on the blog world. Keep in touch!