Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mother's Day Tea with Ty

This week Ty had a lunch for mom's at her preschool. We had a fun afternoon of yummy lunch made my Miss Heather. (Little Brick House Preschool with Heather Peel is the best preschool in Kaysville!!) They made us this darling book that I love. They also did a few little songs just for us. It was so fun!



This is one of the sweetest gifts I have ever gotten....





( I swear we have this once every two months. Go figure!)




(The orange is our fireplace. Ty has found me several evening passed out from a long day warming up by the fire. She knows me for sure!)



2 comments:

browniemom said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!! Ty sure knows you well, always giving out lots of love! Cute, cute! Love that girl and her mom, as well as the rest of the gang!

Sarah Hansen said...

Hahaha so cute!! That girl always cracks me up!